Thursday, August 25, 2011

Cowboys and gunslingers

I finished these two batches of Dixon cowboys to attempt to sell at cons.  These came out really a lot better than I expected them to, they were easy to paint, except to moustaches, I can never get them right. 


I originally bought about 80 figures and there are about 18 different poses, some of which I only got two of since I thought they weren't very attractive or active poses.  There were a couple of benefits found here, the biggest being the Vallejo Panzer Aces Light Rust paint as a hair color (center front above) and Transparent Red for blood (right front above).  Now if I can just find a decent blond.  I still have more to paint of these but for now I am going to start rebasing my hordes, first up are the Warlord Chinese soldiers.  Then I'll move through the drawers of figures rebasing and organizing the troops as I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment