Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Figure painting update

Two weeks ago I finished painting 115 Moro's for a commission.
Then I painted my remaining Obelisk and Pulp Chinese, they were a lot of fun to paint. Also finished 8 Egyptian diggers for archaeological games.  Next I painted a  TSATF 25 man unit of Chindits, a heavy weapon's unit of 2 mortars and 6 crew and 4 machine guns with support. Then I rebased the Pulp movie unit, based my 25 TSATF Gurkha (WW2) unit and another 2 mortars with crew; 12 misc. figures including Frankenstein's monster and the Creature from the Black Lagoon; 4 more Egyptian diggers; rebased my US Navy 1920s unit; and, based one of each of Tiger's new Sand Pebble Sailors.  I love these TAG Chindit/Gurkha figures, but I'm not sure how I'm going to use these, maybe fight some Tongs, I don't really want them to fight against the Japanese, maybe Malaysians if I can find the natives.  Tiger is working on Aceh natives for the Dutch Colonials to fight maybe I can use them.  At the Gurkha museum they had some really great displays and a couple of worthwhile autobiographies from the 1950/60s that were brilliant, sooo.

No comments:

Post a Comment